Summer is right around the corner and with the days heating up, a beauty routine adjustment is a must. Follow these simple tips from Nitika Chopra and you’ll be looking Naturally Beautiful in no time! Nitika Chopra, founding editor-in-chief of online lifestyle magazine Bella Life and host of Naturally Beautiful on Veria Living (premiering Tuesday, September 24 at 7:00 pm ET/ 8:00 pm PT), shares her take on: “Keeping Your Look Fresh All Day.”
- Stains are a multitasking super product for hot and humid summer months. A stain used on your lips and cheeks can instantly brighten your look without even feeling like there’s any product on your face, with the added bonus of offering buildable color that lasts all day and night. Nitika’s go-to product is Tarte’s Cheek Stain, which she even dabs on her eyelids in a pinch!
- Many women have trouble maintaining their hair throughout a busy day. When running from fitness class to a business lunch, a fast and effective taming tool is a must. Nitika relies on Klorane Dry Shampoo to leave her hair smelling great and looking lovely.
- Let’s face it, making the transition from boots to sandals requires a little attention. Although a fresh pedi is a given, Nitika also uses Jessica’s Zen Spa Refreshed Foot Spray to not only sooth sore and tired feet during a long day in heels, but also soften calluses with the formula’s lactic acid!
- Stress. Who doesn’t have it? If it starts to show up on your face, Nitika suggests Benefit Cosmetic’s Erase Paste. The multitasking product makes blemishes, wrinkles, and evidence of exhaustion vanish almost instantly.
- A cool, citrusy beverage will wake up anyone’s senses on a hot summer day, but let’s face it, who needs all of that sugar during bikini season? A swipe of perfume across the wrist or neck is a zero-calorie fix that can be used each and every day to freshen up your senses. Nitika’s favorite energizing scent for the summer is Fresh’s Sugar Lemon Roller Ball.